Básico – 5 classes per week
Classroom time: 60 hours
If you are starting from scratch, levels 1 and 2 provide your basic Spanish language survival kit, with words and phrases you can start using 070-462 dumps right away. You’ll learn the essential sounds of Spanish, and tips on the process of learning a language.
At this level, you’ll be able to:
* Exchange basic personal information.
* Talk about your family.
* Conduct a complete basic dialogue in a café or a shop.
* Ask where specific places are in town.
* Talk about the weather.
* Describe your house and where you live.
* Construction of simple sentences.
* Conjugation of fundamental verbs.
* Use of basic question words.
* Agreement of nouns and adjectives by gender and number.
* Articles, demonstratives and possessive adjectives.
* Bruce (level 1): “The teaching approach was very beneficial. There was enough repetition of essentials without it becoming boring. I have been given the basis to begin to communicate with my neighbours.”
* Inbal (level 2): “I received basic vocabulary to get along if needed. I grew to like the Spanish language and will continue learning it.”