Intermedio bajo – 2 classes per week
Classroom time: 60 hours
At levels 9 and 10 you’ll feel increasingly confident about engaging in discussions, debates or disagreements, armed with an expanding range of topics and vocabulary. You’ll be using language more spontaneously and naturally.
At this level, you’ll be able to:
* Offer your opinions about current affairs.
* Read and listen to news and outline the stories to others.
* Read horoscopes and predict the future for yourself… and others!
* Role-play a car accident and deal with the paperwork involved.
* Talk about petty crime.
* Talk about the achievements and qualities of someone you admire.
* Pretérito pluscuamperfecto.
* Three other preterites.
* Passive voice.
* Future imperfect.
* Relative pronouns.
* Sally (level 9): “I seem to be learning something new every week.”
* Beate (level 9): “Me gusta la metodología de enseñanza y especialmente las conversaciones sobre temas diferentes. Además, conoc���� a nuevas amigas en la clase.”
* Roger (level 10): “The classes provide a safe place to experiment with vocabulary and constructions I am unsure of and to generally practice and extend my knowledge.”
* Wendy (level 10): “Puentes Language School helps me take a fuller part in village life in Capileira. I must enjoy learning here, I never get up at 7:30 am for anything else!”